From: IRISROT@aol.com

Hi All,

I have five SDB seedlings blooming for the first time. Two are from "Wake Up
X Nis 9-92 one of which has 4 falls the other one has perfect form and very
good substance. Of course the four fall seedling is the prettiest of the two
and also has the same good characteristics of the other sib. The the third
seedling is from "Easy Style X Smart" and this one I dearly love. I wasn't
expecting anything nearly this good in coloration the first generation.
Fourth seedling is from "Shy Violet X Royal Decree" this one I also made
knowing I wanted to carry it further so wasn't expecting anything as nice as
this seedling. The fifth one is a cross "Warm Gaiety X Dainty Diana" and
really surprised me because of the color of this seedling. It' s a very deep
violet with light blue beards but a very nice ray pattern coming from the
beard of white but also in darker violet. I have as yet to count beds because
its been raining since Tuesday night. I have more to come as another is about
to open. I am not saying any of these will be introduced but diffently will
be used to continue on..my point I am making is dabble in pollen it's fun
watching the seedlings bloom. I for one say make any cross you want for with
mother nature you never know what will come out of it with some luck.

							Jim Loveland
Fenton, MO    Zone 5

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate