Re: TB: Historic ID

From: JEM300@aol.com

Walter,

I'm certainly no expert on historics but I would expect this to possibly be :

Copper Lustre (Kirkland, 1934) Described as a copper tan blend

                                 Or

Bronze Bell (Schreiner, 1957)  Copper with strong golden irridescence.

WAIT!!  I think it is most likely to be...

ROSY WINGS (Gage 1935)  Rosy red with copper tones; irridescent qualities.
Dykes 1939

Of course it may be none of the above.....

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI  Zone 5
Member AIS, SSI, MIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!