Re: TB: Historic ID

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

Thanks, Linda, for your response, but the copper/bronze I have is not
Copper Lustre Bronze Bell, or Rosy Wings.  I am familiar with these
and still grow Copper Lustre.  I would say that the mystery iris I am
trying to ID has a form that is more modern than C L and R W but not
as modern as B B.  That is why in my earlier post I said
that it was 1940ish looking.  It was just too windy today to try to
get a picture of it.  Strong winds are in the forecast for the next
few days.  Maybe this week-end I can get a picture of it.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Come join one of the 115,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!