Re: OT: weather

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

So sorry.  But today is Thurs, so by the weekend you will be fine,
I'm sure.  Having lived in Austin myself for so long, I feel sure our
blast will be temporary for you.  It's definitely different here than in
your part of Texas.  It is dying more and more by the minute, so
it should be well gone by tomorrow leaving you a couple of great
days for the new bloom.  Mine are just now reaching the early
stages of peak, so you should be in peak around Saturday?  If
true, you have lots of buds to open tomorrow and Sat.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7

Looking to expand your world?
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!