Re: TB: Historic ID

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> From:          "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
> To:            <iris-talk@onelist.com>
> Date:          Thu, 15 Apr 1999 18:31:13 -0600
> Subject:       [iris-talk] Re: TB: Historic ID

> Walter,
> That was a popular color class in the 1940's, so there are quite a few
> possibilities to sort through. Does your mystery iris have PBF or not?
> Jeff Walters in northern Utah  (USDA Zone 4/5, Sunset Zone 2)
> jcwalters@bridgernet.com

	No PBF, Jeff or Anner.  If this cannot be IDed by a picture, I will
ask Phil if he would like to grow and perhaps identify it.  Thanks
for the suggestion.  This mystery iris is really a beauty.  I had
never viewed it close up before.  I think I picked a winner from just
driving by (I didn't know my eyes were still good)!  Maybe, there are
other treasures in Mrs. Holland's yard.  Bloom is later in her

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!