Re: OT: weather

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

YIKES!  I heard our weather forecast and that wind may be the
least of it.  A predicted low of 30 and several nights in the low
30's.  Since I tend to drop several degrees below town temps
out here in the boonies, I guess there is a possibility of my
peak bloom, or much of any iris bloom, being over by the
weekend.  30 will damage in a more lasting way many plants
other than the irises.  Even our mesquites are fully leafed now
and it is rare indeed when they get bit.

Drat, drat, drat.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7!

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!