Re: OT: weather

From: "Lew" <bcl@mail2.texnet.net>

Waco had strong gusts too until midday today.  I still had VICTORIA FALLS in
a pot so moved it to the patio.  Still caught quite a lot of wind, broke off
bud almost opened, so put bud in water and it opened today.  Other
bloomstalks on other Iris look OK.

Lew Best
Waco, TX
USDA Zone 8, Heat Zone 9, Sunset Zone 33
email lewbest@mail2.texnet.net or bcl@mail2.texnet.net