Re: OT: weather

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

Donald and Iris-listers,
	We did in fact get caught by that big storm.  We had 60+ mph winds that
burned the petals right off the iris.  Lots of broken/snapped bloom
stalks but nothing laid down. <G>
	To follow this we are slated for our first freeze since March 20th
tonight.  It is supposed to be 29 tonight and freezing again tomorrow
night.  We have spent the last 2 hours covering things with buckets and
pots in an effort to protect everything I couldn't haul back into the
greenhouse.  The iris are on their own as I don't have 958 buckets!!
	Cross your fingers for us and I will hope this cold front doesn't slam
anyone else.
--
mailto:ddbro@llano.net
Dana Brown

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US
            http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe1