Re: MED: MTB - Blue Chip Stock

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 4/15/99 10:41:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
srust@fidnet.com writes:

<< I've never heard of ECHO POND, but I have
 heard of EVENING POND (unfortunately, it died here before blooming) and I
 believe it was a diploid.  >>

Dear Cindy:

EVENING POND is the sister to ECHO POND that I couldn't remember the name of
when I sent my previous message.  They were both introduced at the same time.
 I think I still have both of them, but one is just barely surviving and the
other is a fair grower.  They are at our public display garden and I can't
remember which is which.  My husband goes there just about every day to work,
but I have been too busy preparing tax returns at H & R Block.  He brought
home blooms today of a number of MDBs for me to see.  My new camera is
supposed to be delivered tomorrow and now that the tax deadline is past I
want to try it out there.

Dorothy Willott

Has ONElist changed your life?
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!