Re: OT: weather

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Dana, we are getting some of your cold front, too.  It is forecast 30s, very
windy, rain, wet snow, some ice for today and tonight.  I do try to cover
some things, but have too many to cover them all.  Here in the country, we
can get as much as 10 degrees colder than the city, so hoping that doesn't
happen.  Sounds like several of our states can get this nasty weather...will
have to wait and see.  So far, no damage and nothing laid down, though winds
are 30 mph and gusting higher.

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b, Missouri...where a lot of thermometer watching is going

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!