weather/defective product

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

Dear Sir:

I'm writing in regard to your product #99SPR - serial #952-UHOH-4.

Although you've managed to ship the parts missing from the previous package (#99SPR - serial #952-OOPS-3):

Birds, assorted
Green, misc. short types
Sunshine

The thermostat is not behaving as it should. The nighttime setting is stuck on 22 degrees and the optional feature Green, tall, is refusing to turn itself on. I strongly suspect that a thermostat from product #98WNTR has been included in error since it features the option "frost" which will not shut itself off.

I would appreciate a replacement of the thermostat ASAP.

Thank you,
Christy Hensler

THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA z4b (currently 2a)
http://www.povn.com/rock/

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!