Re: tetraploid

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Vicki, thank you for confirming my thoughts on BLUE CHIP STOCK.  We have
quite a number of your things on order from different sources, including
your IBs with parentage the same as your MTBs.  Am I correct in thinking
your IBs could be crossed with tet MTBs and aphyllas (a number of these are
coming up from SIGNA seed) to produce some MTBs that are tetraploid?
Speaking of MTBs, in the new edition of Aitkens Salmon Creek there are two
MTBs listed as being rebloomers: MERIT by K. Fisher and KEIRITH (spelling
from memory...where is that catalog?!) by Jean Witt.  I don't recall what
color Jean's iris is, but MERIT is (thankfully) a plicata.  I will have
these two on order also.  You had asked about these two in an earlier
posting.

Cindy Rust, Missouri

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
http://www.ONElist.com
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!