Re: tetraploid

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Here's a dismal thought.  I guess Aitken's APRICOT DROPS (which is in class
and performs beautifully here) is in the same boat with BLUE CHIP STOCK?  I
believe it is from Hager pink tet MTB breeding crossed with PELE, and SDB.
It too, is billed as a tetraploid.  Hmmm.  For that matter, perhaps LADY
EMMA is also not a 48 chromosome tet... it is from IB, SDB breeding?  We do
have some seedlings from LADY EMMA here this year.

Cindy Rust, Missouri

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US