Re: OT: weather in Sydney Australia

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Sorry to hear about the weather being so difficult. We all get something to
deal with. After a really miserably wet winter here with an excess of 150%
our normal rain, we are at last getting some warmth. I see iris bud stock
popping up. Sure is a sight for sore eyes.

No peeps this year!

Rita B

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Come join one of the 115,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!