Re: MED: MTB - Blue Chip Stock

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Tossing my hat into the ring, I have crossed Blue Chip Stock with an IB, it
is too early to tell if anything has taken yet.  The IB is a fertile
seedling of ours.  I hope I am not offending the sensibilities of anyone, IB
X IB, IB X SDB and (IB X IB) X TB crosses are producing the most unusual and
interesting colors and combinations.  We have several TBs with the pumila
(spelling?) spot on them now.
Mike - enjoying the company of Sergey Loktov from Moscow and Clive Russel
from England.