Re: MED: MTB - Blue Chip Stock

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

If I haven't said so before (I know that I implied it), I envy you, Mike.
You have opportunities to make all sorts of crosses not available to us in
the north-east without having to store pollen.

With all this discussion of BLUE CHIP STOCK, I am glad that I have already
ordered it.

I just got the Cayeux catalogue and there's a picture of PEACH SPOT -- a
white with a large pale peach spot on the falls.  I was surprised to see it
as I didn't think there were any TBs with spots.  Unfortunately, Cayeux does
not give hybridizer or year in his descriptions.  Does anyone know anything
else about this one?

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)
> From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
> Tossing my hat into the ring, I have crossed Blue Chip Stock with an IB,
> it
> is too early to tell if anything has taken yet.  The IB is a fertile
> seedling of ours.  I hope I am not offending the sensibilities of anyone,
> IB
> X IB, IB X SDB and (IB X IB) X TB crosses are producing the most unusual
> and
> interesting colors and combinations.  We have several TBs with the pumila
> (spelling?) spot on them now.
> Mike - enjoying the company of Sergey Loktov from Moscow and Clive Russel
> from England.

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!