IRC: Fri Night Chat

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Thar be bloom out thar...  The "thar" being California (at least the Fremont
part of California). I talked to Marilyn Harlow today and she said they have
essentially *no* bloom yet - a couple of seedlings and one or two IBs.

*But* - I have bloom...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
<fiendish laughter>

<gleeful rubing of hands together>
Come here my little babies, it's time to hybridize.....

<furtive glances>
heheheheheh

The IP address for tonight's chat is:

SERVER CURRENTLY OFF LINE

be sure to check:
http://www.vengers.com/page.htm

and RELOAD the page each time you check.

The port must be set to 6667 (generally the default)

The chat channel is:

#iris-l        [all lower case]

once you are logged on the server type:

/join #iris-l

Sometimes the IP address changes during the day so remember you can always
find it
at :

http://www.vengers.com/page.htm

Chat information and links are available on my Webpage at:

http://members.home.net/jijones/frichat.htm

Once again, if you need help tonight, I will monitor my email and try to
respond. Or you can call me at 510-795-9723.

*BACKUP SERVER*

Our backup chat server is on the austnet (no longer on the undernet).

To get there just put

us.austnet.org

in the same location that you normally put Vengers IP address.

(if you want a more specific server, the name list is available at the
address below:)

http://www.austnet.org/servers/index.html

Just put the name in the same location that you normally put Vengers IP
address. Or just type:

/server (server name)

e.g.:

/server sound.mo.us.austnet.org

try port 6665 or 6666 before trying 6667. Sometimes it takes me 1 or 2 tries
to get on. I think austnet will be less busy than the undernet.

The name of the chat channel is the same - #iris-l (all lower case.)

Look forward to chatting with you.

[...]

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!