Re: MED: MTB - Blue Chip Stock

From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark, Maureen <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>
To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 1999 1:35 PM
Subject: [iris-talk] Re: MED: MTB - Blue Chip Stock

> From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>
> I just got the Cayeux catalogue and there's a picture of PEACH SPOT -- a
> white with a large pale peach spot on the falls.  I was surprised to see
> as I didn't think there were any TBs with spots.  Unfortunately, Cayeux
> not give hybridizer or year in his descriptions.  Does anyone know
> else about this one?
> Maureen Mark
> mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
> Ottawa, Canada (zone 4

Maureen:  I have Peach Spot  by Shoop 73, 36" Mid-season Amoena;  White S. F
are white with a large peach spot. cinnamon dots at haft. tangerine beards,.
    Hope that helps.  Bill
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, CA  95689

Sunset zone 7...3500 foot elev.  55 miles SE of Sacramento, California

Shop.theglobe.com * One-Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in U.S.!
Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
Accessories, Apparel, Jewelry, Kids, Sporting Goods, Apparel, More!!