Re: MED: MTB - Blue Chip Stock

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 4/16/99 4:40:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, MARKM@tc.gc.ca

<< I just got the Cayeux catalogue and there's a picture of PEACH SPOT -- a
 white with a large pale peach spot on the falls.  I was surprised to see it
 as I didn't think there were any TBs with spots.  Unfortunately, Cayeux does
 not give hybridizer or year in his descriptions.  Does anyone know anything
 else about this one?  >>

Dear Maureen:

PEACH SPOT (G. Shoop 73)  TB 36 in.  Sdlg. 68-30-1: (Snow Peach X sib)

SNOW PEACH (G. Shoop 71)  TB 36 in.  Sdlg. 66-20-2: (Latin Lover X 64-16:
(Wine and Roses x (Whole Cloth x pink amoena sdlg.)))

LATIN LOVER (G. Shoop 69) TB 36 in.  Sdlg. 64-16: ((Inv. pink amoena sdlgs. x
Whole Cloth) X Wine and Roses)

WINE AND ROSES (D. Hall 63)  TB 35 in.  From two sdlgs.

WHOLE CLOTH (P. Cook 58)  TB 36 in. Sdlg. 12555: (Cahokia X 11253: (Blue
Rhythm x ((blue sdlg. x Progenitor) x (Distance x blue sdlg.))))

PROGENITOR (P. Cook R. 51)  IB 15 in.  Light yellow and light violet bicolor.
 Sdlg. 1346: (Yellow I. reichenbachii X Shining Waters)

This should give you some background.

Dorothy Willott

Share the wealth!
Tell a friend about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!