Re: rebloomer MTB

From: Vicki Craig <craigiris@earthlink.net>

Cindy,

As I mentioned, yesterday was a long day. When I reread your e-mail I
realized I hadn't responded as you would like. We have quite a few MTB's
in the yard so I will let you know which ones rebloom this year.
We have rebloomers show up every so often in our seedling patch. Are you
interested in those seedlings? They would be 48's.

Vicki

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
http://www.ONElist.com
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!