Re: MED: First bloom!!

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

So, Sterling has an MDB in bloom!  Our MDBs are still going, along with the
SDBs, IBs, TBs, I. graminea and now, a SIBERIAN!!!  It is SHADOWED EYES,
which is new here.  I wouldn't be surprised at this point to see a Japanese
putting up stalks.  But, I still wonder how my garden was transported whilst
I was sleeping to California!  And, why nobody else in this area was
transported too.

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b (???), Missouri

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!