TB: Peach Spot

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

>From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

>I just got the Cayeux catalogue and there's a picture of PEACH SPOT
-- a white with a large pale peach spot on the falls.

>From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>
>Maureen:  I have Peach Spot  by Shoop 73, 36" Mid-season Amoena;
>White S. Fare white with a large peach spot. cinnamon dots at haft.
>tangerine beards, ruffled.
>    Hope that helps.  Bill

One more thing thing about Peach Spot is that it tends to rebloom. Yet
another reason to have it.

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8
AIS, KCIS, HIPS and MIS
And Friday Night Chat-o-phile
sterling_o@hotmail.com

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US
            http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe1