MED: Reblooming MTBs

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

>From: Vicki Craig <craigiris@earthlink.net>
>We have quite a few MTB's in the yard so I will let you know which
>ones rebloom this year. We have rebloomers show up every so often in
our seedling patch. Are you interested in those seedlings? They would
be 48's.

*GASP*.......48s that rebloom too?!?! *hand is raised* .....

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8
AIS, KCIS, HIPS and MIS
And Friday Night Chat-o-phile
sterling_o@hotmail.com

New hobbies? New curiosities? New enthusiasms?
http://www.ONElist.com
Sign up for a new e-mail list today!