AIS: geek shirts

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

John Jones - please tell me more about these here cyber-shirts.

I would send money to support the electroniification of the checklists
even without the bonus of getting a shirt, but gotta have me a shirt
too!

I like the logo!  Definitely not a flower that would grow in MY garden,
but maybe this will give my plants some ideas :)  I couldn't tell from
the description if the flower/logo is small or covers the front of the
shirt?  Is it maybe small on the polo (on the neck flap thingy) and on
the whole front of the t-shirt?

Yeah, I know, buy both and find out....:)

Anybody out there have Hanes t-shirts?  Are they straight from the pits
down or do they flair out some to allow room for various fat deposits?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!