Re: AIS: geek shirts( humor? )

From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>

Linda; While your at it, find out if they are long, the short one I was
wearing yesterday while weeding allowed the sun to leave a red blush in the
after area. Bill......
wstone@volcano.net
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, CA  95689

Sunset zone 7...3500 foot elev.  55 miles SE of Sacramento, California