OT:TBIS??

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Hi guys -
 I was skimming thru an old AIS bulletin the other day and saw an ad (or
something) about the Tall Bearded Iris Society. Actually, what I saw was some
sort of campaign ad by the Kasperek's (spelling?) about the TBIS. Does anyone
know anything about this?? Does it exist and if so, how do I join?? Just
curious.

Thanks much -
Joni in Ga
zone 7b
AIS, HIPS, GIS
had a bloom on Footloose today (my first TB bloom of the year!!). Just
waiting on Winter Olympics, Aztec Affluence, Esther the Queen and Ellamae
Fehrer. They should open in the next day or two.

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US
            http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe1