Re: OT:TBIS??

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 4/17/99 11:59:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ItsRoTalk@aol.com writes:

<< I was skimming thru an old AIS bulletin the other day and saw an ad (or
 something) about the Tall Bearded Iris Society. Actually, what I saw was
some
 sort of campaign ad by the Kasperek's (spelling?) about the TBIS. Does
anyone
 know anything about this?? Does it exist and if so, how do I join?? Just
 curious. >>

Hi Joni:

There was a lot of discussion about the Tall Bearded Iris Society on
iris-talk about a month ago.  I'm sure that at least one of the posts said
who to send dues to.  Why not look in the archives.  Maybe tomorrow, when the
morning people get up, someone will tell you who to contact.

Dorothy Willott, night owl

Has ONElist changed your life?
http://www.ONElist.com
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!