From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Here is the information you were looking for on the TBIS.
They produce a twice yearly publication for members of the Tall Bearded Iris
Society. This called Tall Talk.
It is sent to all members of that organization. If you would like to join, I
believe that the membership dues are: Annual, $10.00. Tri: $27.00.
Further information should be obtained from the following TBIS contacts:

Tall Bearded Iris Society (TBIS)
President: Phil Williams, P.O. Box 41, Eagleville, TN 37060
Membership: Ron Mullin, P.O. Box 555, Pawnee, OK 74058
Contact: Ruth B. Simmons, Route 1 Box 67, Walters, OK 73572-9747
E-mail: ruth@sonetcom.com

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI