Re: Bloom report:

From: AHKAtelier@aol.com

Oh Happy Spring!

Temps here in the 90's in Southern California.  Last week we went from 38 at
night to the 90's the next day.
 I have several TBs blooming.

BLUE ARISTOCRAT, WILD VISION, HEMSTITCHED, FANCY WOMAN, NAVY BLUES, CHATTER,
ORANGE TREAT, FORTY PINOCHLE, COMPOSED , CLOUD BALLET, CRANBERRY CRUSH also
SHENANIGAN
and more to open in the next few days.  I hope they haven't all faded by our
show next weekend.  This is the first spring in our new house with irises in
the ground and will be my first iris show.  I AM SO EXCITED!
@-->>-     C3--->>     @-->>-     C3--->>     @-->>-     C3--->>     @-->>-
Allison Kennedy
Southern California
USDA zone 9,  Sunset zone 19
Member of Inland Region Iris Society(IRIS)
Where the air is full of the perfume of orange and grapefruit blossoms
everywhere you go.....

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Come join one of the 115,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!