Re: HIST: Color coding

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: HIST: Color coding
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 06:44:59 -0700

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Mike Lowe :
> I believe that half the iris in the 39 and 49 C.L.s were coded using the
> 'dart method' for assigning color designations.

LOL - that is the conclusion I came to after wading through a lot of
descriptions and comparing with the older catalog photos.  I wondered
why you only posted a few photos to the HIPS page color chart...

And Anner Whitehead added:
> I hope to be able to shead some useful light on the
> color
> chart as well.

Thanks (again) to both of you.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

Shop.theglobe.com * One-Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in U.S.!
Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
Accessories, Apparel, Jewelry, Kids, Sporting Goods, Apparel, More!!