OT-HUMOR: weather/defective product

From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>

> From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
> Dear Sir:
> I'm writing in regard to your product #99SPR - serial
> #952-UHOH-4.
> Although you've managed to ship the parts missing from
> the previous package (#99SPR - serial #952-OOPS-3):
> Birds, assorted
> Green, misc. short types
> Sunshine
> The thermostat is not behaving as it should. The
> nighttime setting is stuck on 22 degrees and the optional
> feature Green, tall, is refusing to turn itself on. I
> strongly suspect that a thermostat from product #98WNTR
> has been included in error since it features the option
> "frost" which will not shut itself off.
> I would appreciate a replacement of the thermostat ASAP.
> Thank you,
> Christy Hensler
> Newport, WA z4b (currently 2a)
> http://www.povn.com/rock/
   Dear Christy,

   You are indeed correct - an error was made. The
thermostat needed for proper temperature control was
shipped to Mike Sutton by mistake. We apologize for any
inconvenience that this may have caused. Rest assured that
we have rectified the situation, and a new thermostat is
being sent to you. Expect delivery in six to eight weeks.
   We hope that this one mixup does not prevent you from
doing business with us in the future. Please check out our
upcoming summer line - part #99-SUM, now with the
long-anticipated Stereophonic Thunderstorm with Hail

     Customer Service Dept.
     The Nature Company
     "Bringing you the best in weather for over 210 million years"
Do You Yahoo!?