Re: REF: Hybridizing Book (Was HYB: Aneuploids)

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Sharon, I can't believe you wrote a book and publishers weren't
interested!!!  Why would this be so?  There are books that have been
published on Japanese and Siberian iris (I have them and like them).  Have
you told anyone in the Aril Society about your book?  But this is a terrible
shame.  There must be something that can be done!  Any other iristalk
listers out there with a good idea?

Cindy Rust, Missouri

Share the wealth!
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell a friend about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!