Re: tetraploid

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Betty, LADY EMMA blooms as an MTB in all respects here in poorish soil.  It
blooms right in the middle of the other MTBs.  APRICOT DROPS is the first to
bloom here by several weeks.  LADY EMMA has the proper thin stems, small
dainty flowers and good branching it should have.  Hmmm...it has been this
way for three years now.  I did notice today on my way out to church (the
new spot is in front of my mailbox so the neighbors can admire it too!) that
in the new rich soil, it was very much more vigorous than its old
location...where two fans are left!  We are going to try crossing LADY EMMA
with ASTRA GIRL this spring.  ASTRA GIRL (while unfortunately not a
rebloomer) is a known minimizer and has very dainty stems and proportions.
We hope we will get LADY EMMA rebloom and ASTRA GIRL proportions and not the
other way around!

Cindy Rust, Union, MO...where the sky is bluebird blue with puffy white
clouds, some wind and it is 59 degrees!  Perhaps we will have a few things
for the early show next Saturday...

Shop.theglobe.com * One-Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in U.S.!
Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
Accessories, Apparel, Jewelry, Kids, Sporting Goods, Apparel, More!!