OT:region 14 show

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

Wow, people are saying wonderful things about yesterdays region 14
spring meeting in the Porterville area at the Suttons.  We were not
there (thought we would have to be home because our garden is open) sad
to say since we do not have much bloom here, about 50-75 stalks out of
35,000 plants!!  People are stoping here on their way back from meeting
and telling us how much they enjoyed it.  One set of ladies found a four
+ foot gopher snake in field, wanted to know if I wanted to do something
with it, I declined!!  With all the gophers we have it should never want
for food!!  Lorraine at Woodland iris gardens enjoying the 80 degrees
weather after frost last week.

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US