Re: OT:region 14 show

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

Gordon & Loraine Nicholson wrote:
> From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
> Wow, people are saying wonderful things about yesterdays region 14
> spring meeting in the Porterville area at the Suttons.

There were logistical problems, such as having most guests kicked out (with a
week or two notice) of the hotel where all the meetings were because of a
subsequent commitment, but the Region 14 / Region 15 meeting was indeed a
success. It was the second joint regional I have been to, and at least the third
between these two neighbors in the last couple decades.

Bloom would have been better a few days later, but no one controls the vagaries
of nature. All the gardens were in admirable condition, and the people were as
wonderful to be with as irisarians usually are. Just wish they hadn't given us
such a warm welcome.

mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com    AIS Region 15
Warm, winterless Los Angeles
President of San Fernando Valley Iris Society

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate