MED: Astra Girl

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

>From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

>We are going to try crossing LADY EMMA with ASTRA GIRL this spring.
>ASTRA GIRL (while unfortunately not a rebloomer) is a known minimizer
>and has very dainty stems and proportions. We hope we will get LADY
>EMMA rebloom and ASTRA GIRL proportions and not the other way around!

Cindy,

Just to let you know that Astra Girl reblooms here for me on occasion
and has also for Jean Witt. Good luck with your cross. Personally, I
think Astra Girl is the cat's meow.

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8
AIS, KCIS, HIPS and MIS
And Friday Night Chat-o-phile
sterling_o@hotmail.com

Did you know that knowledge is power?
http://www.ONElist.com
Join a new ONElist e-mail community and strengthen your mind!