MED: Astra Girl

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

>From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

>We are going to try crossing LADY EMMA with ASTRA GIRL this spring.
>ASTRA GIRL (while unfortunately not a rebloomer) is a known minimizer
>and has very dainty stems and proportions. We hope we will get LADY
>EMMA rebloom and ASTRA GIRL proportions and not the other way around!

Just to let you know that Astra Girl reblooms here for me on occasion
and has also for Jean Witt. Good luck with your cross. Personally, I
think Astra Girl is the cat's meow.

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8
And Friday Night Chat-o-phile

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US