Re: MED: Astra Girl

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> Cindy,
>
> Just to let you know that Astra Girl reblooms here for me on occasion
> and has also for Jean Witt. Good luck with your cross. Personally, I
> think Astra Girl is the cat's meow.
>
> Iris Maniac,
> Sterling (not Innerst)

	After all of this talk about BLUE CHIP STOCK (which I started
innocently enough without commenting on its tet status) and LADY
EMMA, I am thinking more and more that little BUSY BODY could
qualify as an MTB, though it is registered as an IB.  It is in bloom
today and is quite a darlin'.   It has pencil thin stems, is
multi-branched and as cute as a bug in a rug.

	If you want to know what it looks like, then click on

	www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/2920/

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Come join one of the 115,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!