New Trillium species discovered

Re: REF: Hybridizing Book

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Sharon, though I still find it incomprehensible that ASI isn't interested in
publishing your work, I am very very grateful that you are making it
available via the internet.  I, for one, will print out every shred of it.
It takes me a bit longer than the rest of you to get the hang of what you
are talking about, and being able to read it over and over in print is very
helpful.  I'll bet there are plenty others on this list who really
appreciate this information.  Up until joining this list, I learned the most
about iris by reading the bulletin (where I still learn a lot), but by
reading this list, and being able to ask specific questions to those of you
in the know, I have really learned a lot!  Thank you, John Jones, for
maintaining this list, and all of you listers for your information and
friendship.

Cindy Rust, Missouri

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US
            http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe1