Re: AIS: geek shirts

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Linda Mann wrote:
> I like the logo!  Definitely not a flower that would grow in MY garden,
> but maybe this will give my plants some ideas :)  I couldn't tell from
> the description if the flower/logo is small or covers the front of the
> shirt?  Is it maybe small on the polo (on the neck flap thingy) and on
> the whole front of the t-shirt?
> Yeah, I know, buy both and find out....:)

Excellent ides...  !  :>))

The Beefy T that I have in my drawer (not one othe EWOI ones they are all in
production).I should get to see a proof run next week and maybe can measure one.

Any way the one I have is 24" across at the bottom of the arm pits and25 +/-
at the bottom hem and it si 18" from the bottom of the armpits the bottom edge.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!