Re: rebloomer MTB

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

CINDY
     I REALIZE THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU, BUT IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN OUR AREA
THE SECOND TUES OF JUNE, JIM AND VICKI WILL BE GIVING A TALK AND SLIDE SHOW
ABOUT THE THINGS THE ARE WORKING ON IN THE HYBRIDIZING OF APHLIA FOR GREAT
NEW MTB'S OR WHAT EVER COMES.

RITA B
PIERCE COUNTY IRIS SOCIETY
TACOMA, WA

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
http://www.ONElist.com
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!