Iris Show

From: Patsiris@aol.com

The Iris Society of Dallas had a great show today.   We had 285 entries 272
of which
were different varities.   About 75 of these varities were LAs.   The Queen
of show was Jack Attack, a LA brought by Marie Caillet.  The runner-up was
Queen Bee, a border ( what kind I don't know).  The show was very well
attended and we got four new members.   Personally, I was really pleased with
the many iris varieties on display here.   This has been a crusade of mine
both as program chairman and president, so I am really pleased to see a show
that is not just tall bearded and not much else.   Also, I won best of
section in spuria with Lively One, and  intermediate bearded with
     Next year I will be program chairman, so if any of you have some good
ideas, please let me know.   I have done this twice before, and the well is
runninga bit dry.
                                                                Pat in Dallas

Are you hogging all the fun?
Friends tell friends about ONElist!