AIS: Dykes Medal Winners

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

Thanks VERY much to one and all that sent me the needed info.  We
judged a show today that gives a special trophy to the best Dykes Medal
winner fro 1988-1998 and I couldn't come up with them all.
	Once again Thanks!!!!
Dana Brown
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Lubbock, Texas  79401
Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!