Re: tetraploid

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 4/18/99 7:55:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, srust@fidnet.com

<< LADY EMMA is an
 excellent grower, bloomer and rebloomer here.  It sets pods with ease for us
 (even bee pods); we have not tried its pollen yet, but will this year.  We
 have a few of its seedlings here this year, but I think too small to bloom
 this first spring.  It is disappointing to hear that the seedlings crossed
 on other diploid MTBs were also out of class and infertile.  We had in mind
 to try crossing these seedlings on the smallest aphylla we could find.

Go ahead and try your crosses.  You never know what can happen.

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!