Re: Iris Show

From: "Perry Dyer" <pdyer@flash.net>

Hooray for Frosty Elegance.  I saw in the last edition of the Medianite that
I'm not alone.  It is an outstanding IB from a great Oklahoman, the late
Cleo Palmer.  In my opinion, his finest work.  Alas, too late for an HM
(unless some of us judges wish to gang up and do a write-in -- now not that
I wouldn't do any campaigning -- but seriously, if there is enough "support"
out there, please respond to me privately and let's see how many potential
votes may be out there).

Congrats, Rusty!

Perry Dyer
Blanchard, OK