REF: Hybridizing Book

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Message text written by Cindy Rust:

>  Sharon, though I still find it incomprehensible that ASI isn't
interested in
publishing your work, I am very very grateful that you are making it
available via the internet.  I, for one, will print out every shred of it.
It takes me a bit longer than the rest of you to get the hang of what you
are talking about, and being able to read it over and over in print is very
helpful. <

Uh -- you might want to wait and see how big it gets before you start
something so ambitious <wryG>.  The section on Descendant Analysis [which
isn't yet completely uploaded]  almost fills an 1 1/2" notebook by itself.

But you've brought up an excellent point.  There are many sections that are
essentially reference material.  Pretty dry reading in themselves but they
contain the data needed to make effective use of the hybridizing programs
that aren't up yet.  I need to come up with a way to clearly flag the
reference sections that are complete.

Thank you.

Sharon McAllister

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!