TB: Zebra and striped foliage

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Hi guys -
 I'm not well enough informed yet to follow along on the hybridizing threads.
Without a teacher and a blackboard, I'm lost!!!

 I do have a question about the TB's with variegated leaves. I have ZEBRA and
I just love the yellow and green foliage. I'm curious to know if there is a
variegated TB with yellow flowers? The whole reason I even wondered this is
that I have LEMON POP planted in front of ZEBRA and I took the most amazing
photo the other day of that yellow and white flower backed up by the yellow
and green leaves and it's beautiful!!
 Is ZEBRA sterile or something? Or maybe the variegated leaves don't get
passed on?? I can't believe that there aren't lots of variegated TB's out
there. I think I've only seen 2, maybe 3, others. Anyone out there doing
crosses for this trait?

 I hope I'm not showing my total ignorance with these questions!!

Thanks much -
Joni in Ga
zone 7b
AIS, HIPS, GIS
where BE MINE, WINTER OLYMPICS, SHEIK, FOOTLOOSE, HI, SILENT TEARS and LEMON
POP are putting on a nice show!

Shop.theglobe.com * One-Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in U.S.!
Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
Accessories, Apparel, Jewelry, Kids, Sporting Goods, Apparel, More!!