Re: TB: Zebra and striped foliage

From: Karen Jellum <7kjellum@3rivers.net>

At 06:48 AM 4/19/99 -0700, you wrote:
>From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
>Hi Joni,
>Off the top of my head I think BOLD STRIPES is a yellow with variegated
>foilage.  Our plicata seedling with variegated foilage is blooming this
>morning, I will be busy crossing it with my SA color breaker!
>Mike - tired after HUGE amount of people here over the weekend.

I was just looking at the Zebra Gardens catalog and Zebra Halo (Kasperek'97)
is a TB M 36' with a yellow flower.  The catalog says it has improved cold
hardiness. 5 buds. It does have orange beards tipped white and is the modern
form, whatever that means.

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
Come join one of the 115,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!