OT: Canadian assistance needed

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

	If anyone knows a contact in Banff, Canada (doesn't have to be
	an iris grower) please contact me by personal email. We don't
	have to have an email address either for this contact. Someone
	desires vacation info.

	*Thank you for indulging me on this decidedly off-topic thread.*

Are you hogging all the fun?
Friends tell friends about ONElist!