Re: OT:Dear John!!

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Gordon & Loraine Nicholson wrote:

> From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
>
> Hello to all, Now that our chat-line leader mentioned all that "bloom"
> he has in such a fiendish why don't all of us show up and view his
> blooms, maybe even stay for a cold drink or a sandwich lunch!!  I guess
> my jealous feelings are coming to the service!!! Lorraine at Woodland
> Iris gardens where we now are up to almost 10 percent bloom.

You are all welcome Sunday afternoon, May 2d anytime after 2:00 for the garden
open house and pot luck Bar-B-Que.. RSVP please.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Has ONElist changed your life?
http://www.ONElist.com
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!